Sunday, April 02, 2006

Eeeeeeeeeeeee......computers

My friends and family!

Welcome to my new blog. Despite my phobia of anything that involves "science/computer/nerd words" I decided that this guy would be a great way for me to keep y'all informed about my life ... and well, maybe a little reflective "unwinding" for me too.

I'm glad that I get to share my thoughts with you guys ... and hope you share yours with me in return (whether that's on the blog or in real life).

P.S. We're definitely still "under construction" here.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool, Ash. I really like the Title and front page!

Love you and see you tomorrow.
Sis

4/14/06, 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Welcome to the blogging world. You do realize that by distributing your site en masse you're obligated to update it frequently...or else. :)

Leah

4/14/06, 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loser! Just kidding. I hope the student teaching is going fabulously well for you. Have a job for me yet? Fine.

Jared

*counting down to week back in beer (Champaign)*

4/14/06, 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any one gives you any heartache about this site, I will take care of them. I'm reading everyones comments. "THAT MEANS YOU!" It looks GREAT!
Hey, this could be, may be, ahh yeah, BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(About as good as anyone else's comments so far.)
Is it yeah or yea?
;]

4/17/06, 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley Lynnie-Who,

Great blog page so far!!!! However, none of it captures the REAL you!!!
Christening it with a verse for you: "Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord." Psalm 34:11
You are awesome to me TEACH!!! You've taught me so much :)
Love ya!
WOW<3

4/17/06, 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!

5/5/06, 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home