Thursday, November 30, 2006

Reading the Tag ...

“While a thing of beauty is a joy forever, it doesn’t hurt to have inherent function, seductive deign, and smoldering charisma under your lid …”

no. unfortunately I can’t claim this quote, but the little tag banded around the top of the new travel mug I got Lauren for her birthday can.

“You’re not slowing down, so we’ve designed our drinkware to keep up. With our functionality and good looks, we’ll easily become your favorite mode of self-expression. We look forward to being your friend for life.”


Is anyone else detecting a little “Budweiser presents Real American Heroes” action going on here? Mmmmmm.

miGo, with your non-leakage lids, witty marketing people, and your strikingly smart exterior (sincerely) … I will support you.

I salute you, Mr. miGo Travel Mug Maker.


“Warranty does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear, unreasonable use or neglect. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.”
huh, good to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home