Pictures!
I've recently posted a bunch of new picture albums on Picasa . I know some of you have asked for various sets of pictures, and I'd love to share 'em with you...
Mom's Weekend, U of I
Petals and Paintings exhibit
@ Krannert Art Museum

Various regional artists pick out a painting at the museum and create a floral design display to represent that piece of artwork. It's one of my favorite things to go to each year. Meditated Perspective. Screaming Emotion. Simple Brilliance.
Very Inspiring.
A Walk Around Campus,
Everyday Art

Sometimes I just need to escape checklists, chores and Google. So I art. (yeah, I used that as a verb). Detoxing from busyness, I floated around campus and let the lens flutter. Finding purposeful beauty in the ordinary-walk-past-it-all-the-time helps me to sigh, and smile that God built the stage and painted the set Himself for my self-starring melodramatic play.

IlliniLife Semi-Formal
@ the Union
Life Lesson #329: Music will make or break you. Never start a dance with YMCA, the Hokey-Pokey or a Conga line ... unless intentions include sabotage.
....... That's all I have to say about that.
Keller Williams Concert
@ the Canopy Club

So I'm finding a trend of artists who have a band-sound, but really its one guy who plays all the instruments, records them, and then loops them ... Live. What? Yeah, it's pretty amazing. This was probably the best concert I've been to. The whole place had a great funky vibe from the artist, to the music, to the audience, to my dates. So fun.
Mom's Weekend, U of I
Petals and Paintings exhibit
@ Krannert Art Museum
Various regional artists pick out a painting at the museum and create a floral design display to represent that piece of artwork. It's one of my favorite things to go to each year. Meditated Perspective. Screaming Emotion. Simple Brilliance.
Very Inspiring.
A Walk Around Campus,
Everyday Art
Sometimes I just need to escape checklists, chores and Google. So I art. (yeah, I used that as a verb). Detoxing from busyness, I floated around campus and let the lens flutter. Finding purposeful beauty in the ordinary-walk-past-it-all-the-time helps me to sigh, and smile that God built the stage and painted the set Himself for my self-starring melodramatic play.

IlliniLife Semi-Formal
@ the Union
Life Lesson #329: Music will make or break you. Never start a dance with YMCA, the Hokey-Pokey or a Conga line ... unless intentions include sabotage.
....... That's all I have to say about that.
Keller Williams Concert
@ the Canopy Club
So I'm finding a trend of artists who have a band-sound, but really its one guy who plays all the instruments, records them, and then loops them ... Live. What? Yeah, it's pretty amazing. This was probably the best concert I've been to. The whole place had a great funky vibe from the artist, to the music, to the audience, to my dates. So fun.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home