I can't help move things today (I think your email mentioned muscles. . .) but if you need eventual help painting or sorting or anything else, let me know :)
It has been a lot of work: moving, painting, settling in ... decorating :) That's my favorite part, but I think I can be too ambitious sometimes -- maybe designing and making my own draperies and pillows could have waited :)
pictures to come ...
- amy, you got muscles, well, at least enough to hold up that new engagement ring :)
4 Comments:
congratulations! how very exciting! and a good investment... plus lots of work!
kathy ridgeway
Very cute house!
I can't help move things today (I think your email mentioned muscles. . .) but if you need eventual help painting or sorting or anything else, let me know :)
Thanks Ladies :)
It has been a lot of work: moving, painting, settling in ... decorating :) That's my favorite part, but I think I can be too ambitious sometimes -- maybe designing and making my own draperies and pillows could have waited :)
pictures to come ...
- amy, you got muscles, well, at least enough to hold up that new engagement ring :)
oh i can't wait to see it! i have barely seen you all summer, but i guess we are both busy with the new houses.
Post a Comment
<< Home