oh yeah, you.
Oh yeah. Blogging. It's been forever since I last posted ... and I think I'm pretty okay with that. Except at this point, I think if you don't have me marked on Google Reader you probably stopped checking this guy, as the last few months of empty checking-ins have led to disappointment no doubt. I think I'm okay with that too : ) I got this survey-deal in my email recently, so decided to pull it out on you all ...
What is your occupation right now? 6th Grade Reading Teacher
What color are your socks right now? Barefoot -- just painted my toenails
What are you listening to right now? Alison Krauss on Pandora Radio
What was the last thing that you ate? Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Can you drive a stick shift? Nope
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jen Stevenson
How old are you today? 24, and like 10 months : )
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Sports? uh, on TV? football I guess
Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope (but if I did, I'd go black)
Favorite food? depends on my mood
What is the last movie you watched? re-re-re-watched Best in Show
Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve (the excitement of Christmas day coming, without it being over as quickly)
How do you vent anger? body language, coupled with either snippy statements or the silent treatment (sadly!)
What was your favorite toy as a child? tie between Barbies and dress-up clothes
What is your favorite season? Autumn by far -- color and temp
Cherries or Blueberries? cherries
Living arrangements? bought my own house
When was the last time you cried? at church on Saturday night when we watched clips from To Kill A Mockingbird (Integrity) and Sophie's Choice (Evil in the World)
What is on the floor of your closet? empty laundry basket
What did you do last night? went out to dinner and hung out with some girlfriends
What are you most afraid of? not-being-enough and being-too-much at the same time -- being rejected
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Spicy hamburgers with pepper-jack cheese
Favorite dog breed? a toy stuffed dog
Favorite day of the week? Saturday (cause I still have Sunday to look forward to)
How many states have you lived in? one, Illinois
Diamonds or pearls? Mostly always diamonds, but I like how traditional pearls are
What is your favorite flower? lately? tulips
What color are your socks right now? Barefoot -- just painted my toenails
What are you listening to right now? Alison Krauss on Pandora Radio
What was the last thing that you ate? Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Can you drive a stick shift? Nope
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jen Stevenson
How old are you today? 24, and like 10 months : )
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Sports? uh, on TV? football I guess
Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope (but if I did, I'd go black)
Favorite food? depends on my mood
What is the last movie you watched? re-re-re-watched Best in Show
Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve (the excitement of Christmas day coming, without it being over as quickly)
How do you vent anger? body language, coupled with either snippy statements or the silent treatment (sadly!)
What was your favorite toy as a child? tie between Barbies and dress-up clothes
What is your favorite season? Autumn by far -- color and temp
Cherries or Blueberries? cherries
Living arrangements? bought my own house
When was the last time you cried? at church on Saturday night when we watched clips from To Kill A Mockingbird (Integrity) and Sophie's Choice (Evil in the World)
What is on the floor of your closet? empty laundry basket
What did you do last night? went out to dinner and hung out with some girlfriends
What are you most afraid of? not-being-enough and being-too-much at the same time -- being rejected
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Spicy hamburgers with pepper-jack cheese
Favorite dog breed? a toy stuffed dog
Favorite day of the week? Saturday (cause I still have Sunday to look forward to)
How many states have you lived in? one, Illinois
Diamonds or pearls? Mostly always diamonds, but I like how traditional pearls are
What is your favorite flower? lately? tulips

2 Comments:
Sorry, I clicked the wrong comments. :(
Always still read your Blog....
That's right!!
hey, just stumbled on your blog - good timing! for the dog thing - what about snowy? remember that guy?
Post a Comment
<< Home