Monday, May 26, 2008

Rejected Children's Book Titles

While cleaning out some stuff, I came across an email forward I had printed out years ago. I don't remember where it came from, but it's still freakin' hilarious. Take a look ...

... it feels so wrong, but it's okay to laugh :)


Rejected
Children's Book Titles



1. You're Different and That's Bad

2. The Boy Who Died from Eating All His Vegetables

3. Dad's New Wife, Robert

4. Fun 4 Letter Words to Know & Share

5. Hammers, Screwdrivers, & Scissors, An I-Can-Do-It-Myself Book

6. The Kid's Guide to Hitchhiking

7. Kathy Was So Bad, Her Mom Stopped Loving Her

8. Curious George & the High-Voltage Fence

9. All Cats Go To Hell

10. The Little Sissy Who Snitched

11. Some Kittens Can Fly

12. That's It, I'm Putting You Up For Adoption

13. The Magic World Inside The Abandoned Refrigerator

14. Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia

15. The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy

16. Strangers Have The Best Candy

17. Whining, Kicking, & Crying to Get Your Way

18. You Were An Accident

19. Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will

20. Pop-Goes-the-Hamster! and Other Great Microwave Games

21. The Man in the Moon is Really Satan

22. Your Nightmares Are Real

23. Where Would You Like to Be Buried?

24. Eggs, Toilet Paper & Your School

25. Why Can't Mr. Fork & Mrs. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?

26. Places Where Mommy & Daddy Hide Neat Things

27. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry




... I think I should put these on a suggested reading list for my classes next year : )

, Ms. K

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

nice heart

5/27/08, 9:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Some possible additions I've thought of:

Why Mom & Dad lock their door
Herbs: More than just seasoning
Nine months before you were born
How to open mommy’s pill bottles
The joy of fireworks
Mom & Dad won’t find out
Santa is Bullsh*t
Not just for peeing
In the drawer next to Mommy’s bed
Drinks under the sink

6/5/08, 4:32 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Nice work Aaron!

.... and THAT, my dear, is why we're friends :)

6/6/08, 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home